COMMERCIAL PILOT COURSE
As a Professional Pilot, you are required to maintain a Commercial certification. Commercial Pilot
Certification will allow a pilot to fly for compensation or hire. Commercial Airline Pilots salaries range from $80K - $300K a year.
- Hold a current FAA Private Pilot Rotorcraft/Helicopter Certificate
- Minimum 18 years of age prior to course completion
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Hold a valid 3rd Class FAA medical certificate
- 250 hours of flight time as a pilot
- 100 hours in powered aircraft
- 50 hours must be in an airplane
- 100 hours of pilot-in-command flight time
- 50 hours in cross-country flight, 10 of which must be in an airplane
- 20 hours of Airplane training
- 10 hours of complex time(Our Airplane is TAA - Technically Advanced Airplane)
- 5 hours by reference to instruments using a view-limiting device
- 5 hours PIC in night VFR conditions
- 30 hours Ground Instruction
- Pass the FAA Knowledge Test
- Pass the FAA Practical Test
Interested in flying but don't know where to start?
A discovery flight with us is the perfect way for you to get your first experience of flying a helicopter. Our Discovery Flights are 30 minutes. Gift Certificates Available.