CFII CERTIFIED INSTRUMENT FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR
Are you interested in becoming a Certified Instrument Flight Instructor?
Completion of the Certified Flight Instructor Instrument (CFII) will allow a pilot to teach others how to fly under Simulated Instrument Flight Rules for an (IFR) Instrument Pilot Certification.
- Must read, speak, and understand English
- Hold a CPL or higher Certificate with Rotorcraft Catageory and IFR Rating
- Pass FAA Written Exam
- Basic Med or FAA 3rd Class Medical
- 15 hours minimum flight training
- 30 hours minimum of ground training
- Pass oral/practical test conducted by an FAA designated examiner