CFI CERTIFIED FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR
Are you a Commercial Pilot interested in becoming a Certified Flight Instructor?
Completion of the Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) will allow a pilot to teach others how to fly for compensation. It is the fastest way to build flight hours to becoming a Professional Pilot. You will be compensated for building flight time!
- Must read, speak, and understand English
- Hold at least a Commercial Pilot Certificate
- Pass Two FAA Written Exams
- Basic Med or FAA 3rd Class Medical
- 25 hours minimum flight training
- 40 hours minimum of ground training
- Pass oral/practical test conducted by FAA Designated Examiner